Buscar este blog

jueves, 13 de febrero de 2014

Coming home.

I'm not proud of the nationality I have. But just after 24 hours in Spain I feel at home. 
I haven't met up with  my friends yet, but I really missed my family. And it's been so nice to have lunch with some cousins and uncles I hadn't seen for a long time. 

Also having dinner with my grandma, my godfather, and my cousins. 

They fed me enough, so I won't need to eat again in a few days. 

But the best thing I've done, was a lovely walk by the beach. Wearing shorts for the first time since I couldn't remember. 

I don't know where I'm going to end up in a few years. I don't know if I'd like to live in this country in the future, but this weather it's just amazing!

Some pictures in Torre del Mar. A small town just 30 minutes from Málaga. 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario