Buscar este blog

jueves, 6 de febrero de 2014

Day 1. London.


Day 1.

London gave me a warm welcome, with a freakin underground strike. As usual in this town. But I found out that it's much cheaper to move around by bus than the tube, so it's been worth it. It takes much longer to get anywhere though.

I've been meeting old friends, who are making my stay so nice.

 I had forgotten how cheap London could be, shopping in the right places. I love Tesco, and its last minute offers.

That's great, considering I can't spend more than 10€ per day if I want to travel for at least one year.

Today, and for the first time in the last 7 months, I went jogging and my plantar fasciitis didn't bother me at all. I ran for just 15 minutes, but I had never been that happy before.

Typical street in the London suburbs. Golders green. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario