Buscar este blog

domingo, 9 de marzo de 2014

Fourth flight. Dublin - Bratislava.

Fo I paid 400 SEK. This is 43 euros. It took 3>30 to cover 1731 km. 






For the first time in my life, I've been so close to miss my flight. 
As always I was relaxed with the time not worrying about the buses schedule. I found out in the stop that it didn't come really often. And once it arrived, due to a mechanical problem we stopped for twenty minutes. 

I arrived to the airport when they were closing the door, so I had 30 minutes to pass the luggage control, where they scanned my bag twice. 
My door was he last one in the terminal, so I ran the whole way, and it was a long one, to see in the screen CLOSED. Luckily, they were waiting for me. As soon as I showed up, the girl asked are you eugenio? And she let me get in. Ryanair is not that bad! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario