Buscar este blog

miércoles, 19 de marzo de 2014

Ljubljana.

Ljubljana is one of the smallest capital city en Europe, with not even 300.000 inhabitants. It has the biggest university in Slovenia however, so it's a lively town. However, since I spent Sunday and Monday in Ljubljana, I couldn't enjoy the night life.

The city centre is SO small. You can walk everywhere in less than 15 minutes. But it's quite nice, and there's many bars where you can sit and relax by the river. Everyday there's a fruit market, which is really cheap and the fruit is very good.
You can enjoy a really nice view from the castle. You can get there by funicular or walking. I recommend the second one. It's not far away. If you want, you can visit the museum inside the castle and go to the tower and the walls. It costs 6 euros. Three if you're student. I don't know if it's worth it. I didn't visit it.

There's a free tour three days a week. They'll do it every week during the summer.

I stayed at Hostel24. The location was just perfect, it was really clean, safe and the staff were very friendly. The only problem is that I was almost alone there, probably because of the days I went. 




1 comentario:

  1. Joder. Empiezo a estar agotado. Tantos Km en tan poco tiempo...No da tiempo ni a relajarse. Fantásticas fotos. Estoy disfrutando el viaje pero ¿podemos ir más despacio?. Echo en falta mas comentarios sobre el paisanaje y paisanajas. Un beso fuerte

    ResponderEliminar