Buscar este blog

miércoles, 5 de marzo de 2014

Madrid.

I've spent a week in Madrid, and it's been quite busy.

I went to the football match. I helped in an organic garden. I went to language exchanges, twice. I sat in a bar for two hours with some nice girls and a great argentinian musician, without being asked what I wanted to order. I went to mass for the first time since I can remember. I've been fighting with the Russian embassy in order to get the freakin visa. I've gone sightseeing as a tourist in the town I was born. I met old friends, and I also made new friends, whom I'm going to miss until I meet them again so far away. I've been afraid of being kidnapped for a nice guy. I've enjoyed of my family as much as I did when I was a little boy. I helped two women to carry some new forniture to their garden in Denia.

I thought I was going to sleep a lot in Madrid. I thought I was going to get a real rest before begin my trip, so I could begin plenty of energy. I didn't, but I don't regret, I'll get to sleep some day, when I get old. Now, it's time to enjoy. It's time to visit new places. It's time to meet people. It's time to get new experiences.

It's time to LIVE.
Puerta de Alcalá. 

Escribá de Balaguer. 

Old post office. 

Almudena cathedral. 

Chueca. 

One of the king's houses. 

Almudena. 

Royal Palace. 

Don Quijote. 

Debob. 

Debob. 

Debob. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario