Buscar este blog

viernes, 4 de abril de 2014

Novi Sad.


The second largest town in Serbia, it's only 100 km away from the capital.

To get there, the easiest way is fly to Belgrade, and then take a bus, or hitch-hike if you will. You can also stop over on your way from/to Budapest by train. 
I hitch-hiked from Belgrade and it was really easy. I went through 4 small towns, and I only got rides to the next city, so I needed 5 cars to cover those 100 km. but I met a really nice people. Thank you Dejan for the lift and for all your help about your lovely town. 
And also thank you Lidia, for all the way from Novi Sad to Belgrade back.  

I loved this city. It's quite smaller than Belgrade, so clean, it's cheaper, and in my opinion, nicer. I spent just one day.

In Novi Sad, the main spot is the Petrovaradin  Fortress. You have a nice viewpoint of the city and the Danube. There's many bars with nice views of the city and the Danube.
In summer, there's a music festival which takes place inside the walls of this fortress. It's the EXIT festival.
Only 15 minutes walking from the fortress, you find the old town. Really cozy and also plenty of bars. The architecture has the Austro-hungarian style.



It was 4 o'clock


My friend Dejan.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario