Buscar este blog

lunes, 11 de agosto de 2014

One month around Europe.


I've spent a month in Europe. I started in Bratislava and ended up in Moscow 31 days later.

I traveled by bus, train and mostly hitch hiking. 

I've covered 4652 km.

  • 80 by bus. One trip. 
  • 1350 by train, in two trips. 
  • 3222 km hitch hiking. 12 trips. 46 cars. 7 tracks. 2 buses (free rides). 
My expenses:
I've spent 350€.

  • 45% accommodation. 
  • 14% transport. 
  • 22% groceries. 
  • 12% eating/going out. 
  • 7% others. 
  • Plus almost 100€ for the bloody Russian visa! 
I've visited 11 countries. I've used 8 different currencies. 

It's been one of the best expiriences in my whole life. I just wish I could have stayed longer in Europe. 

But for now, I have to say good bye Europe. See you later! 










1 comentario:

  1. puestos a otorgar datos y estadísticas había algunos otros parámetros que también sería interesante que reflejaras... s

    ResponderEliminar